We want Renaissance of Ummahby “Strengthening bonds between The Creator and The Creatures through Education”, by providing opportunities to an individual to become a true Muslim in blood and soul.
Our mission is to educate a child in all the required mainstream subjects with a well blending of Islamic Knowledge and Tarbiyyah (practice) to enlighten the future of an individual in Global perspective i.e. an individual should be
- A true believer in the Holy Quran, and following the Sunnah.
- A highly qualified professional in the field of his choice but having strong moral character.
- Choosing Islam as his lifestyle wholeheartedly anywhere, anytime, in any field.
Our Motto is
To provide a comprehensive Education in its true sense i.e.
سیرت سازی و علمی امتیاز ساتھ ساتھ
Seerat building and Academic excellence simultaneously
We have classified our Goals into Three stages mentioned as under:
- In short term (coming 2- 3 years), we are planning to demonstrate the distinction of our primary school with careful selection of books in the market.
- In medium term (coming 3-5 years), we are planning to extend our services to other locations i.e open new branches to facilitate more and more people and areas.
- In long term (coming 5-10 years), we are planning to take our school to secondary level and even to college level with books designed and published by Al-Ilm scholars as per need of our system
Besides providing all the standard requirements of BISEP for a school, there are numerous things that make us stand out of the crowds of conventional schools.
- Crafting the Ummatic sense in students
- Compulsory Nazra, translation & understanding of the Holy Quran.
- Tarbiyah with Sunnah in daily routine.
- Islamic books recommended by the board of Ulma.
- Arabic language: Reading, writing, speaking
- English language development through phonics.
- Urdu speech development through phonics.
- Schedule for Physical Training & development.
- Vocational training for skill development.
- Purpose based study tours.
- Focused Art & Craft activities.